CLEARANCE Medium Beeswax Food Wrap 30x30cm - Great for sandwiches, cheese up to 500g, vegetables & large bowls
At Little Bumble we pride ourselves on the best quality! We use ingredients sourced from nature and occasionally there is some natural variability in these ingredients and we need to adjust our wax blend to perform at its best! A small number of wraps have some minor imperfections or are last seasons stock, however, still perform great! So we offer these at a significantly reduced price! But only while stock lasts so bee quick!!
Medium Beeswax Wrap 30x30cm ideal for:
- Sandwiches and lunch wraps
- Mid sized vegetables such as small broccoli, 1/4 cabbage, multiple cucumbers, small cut pumpkin, half pineapple, turnips, small amounts of herbs or leafy greens
- Pouches for beans, peas, cherry tomatoes and baby spinach
- Covering larger bowls like mixing bowls or small side plates/kids plates
- Cheese blocks up to 500g
Check out these awesome value packs with a Medium Beeswax Wrap:
- Big Starter Pack (Mid- Sized Set) - 3 reusable beeswax food wraps ideal for lunches, herbs, cheeses and pouches for spinach
- Essentials Pack (Everyday set) - 5 reusable beeswax food wraps ideal for every household, wrap avocados through to celery!
- Compete Kitchen Pack (All sizes) - 7 reusable beeswax food wraps for avocados and lemons through to big leafy greens and bread loaves
It’s as easy as wrap, rinse and repeat! Please see our use and care section here.
All Natural Ingredients - pure 100% cotton is coated in our unique, all natural formula of Australian beeswax, natural tree resin, coconut oil and Australian jojoba oil.
Food Safe - Our wraps are completely food safe and are also naturally anti-microbial, keeping your food fresher for longer.
Renewable & Compostable – Wraps last up to 12 months, depending on use and care, with most households finding they work beeautifully for years! Renewable with our easy ‘no grate’ DIY Wax Blend, or compostable at the end of its lifespan.
Environmentally Friendly Packaging - Our recyclable, minimal, plastic free packaging is FSC certified, CO2 neutral and is made from at least 70% recycled paper.