Competition Terms & Conditions
The Promoter is Little Bumble Pty Ltd ACN: 624101971, 16/11 Pearse Street, Warragul, Victoria, 3820. Contact number is 0424 162 526.
- Only residents of Australia aged 15 years or older (Participant) are eligible for the Competition.
- The following person(s) are ineligible to enter the Competition:
- employees of:
- the Promoter; and
- the Promoter’s related bodies corporate (as that expression is defined in the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) and associated agencies, companies and contractors; or
- members of the Immediate Families of the employees referred to at paragraph 3(a).
- employees of:
Immediate family means any of: a spouse or domestic partner, ex‐ spouse or ex‐domestic partner, de‐facto spouse or ex‐de‐facto spouse, child or step child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step parent, grandparent, step grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step brother, step sister or first cousin.
- The Competition commences at 9am on Friday 9th October 2020 and closes at 10pm on Monday 26th October 2020 . (Competition Period). The Promoter may extend the Competition Period at its sole discretion (Extended Competition Period). Details of any Extended Competition Period will be posted on Little Bumble Facebook page. References in these terms and conditions to the Competition Period include any Extended Competition Period, where applicable.
To enter you must Message (DM) on the Little Bumble Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/littlebumblewraps/ ):
- Nominate someone you know that has been doing it tough during the COVID period or a healthcare worker on the frontline. Direct Message via Little Bumble’s Facebook page and tell us in 80 words or less why you think they deserve a prize.
- At time of entry participants must include their email address.
- Competition entry is once per person. If more than one entry is received by the same person, the first entry submitted will be the only eligible entry in the competition.
- The winner will be selected by the Promoter (in their absolute discretion) at Little Bumble Hive Quarters after the end of the Competition Period and prior to 10 am on Thursday 29 October 2020. The winner will be contacted directly by Little Bumble and the results will be published on the Little Bumble Facebook page no later than Friday 30 October 2020.
- The winner will win 2 x Bumble Boxes valued at $100 each, containing Little Bumble products. Products contained in the prize will be at the discretion of the Promoter.
- Winner will receive their prize via mail, however if winner lives within reasonable proximity to Little Bumble Hive Quarters, they may collect their prize in person. At the time of collecting the prize the winner will be required to confirm their identity by producing such photo identification as may be directed by the Promoter. If the winner is under the age of 15 years the prize will be awarded to, and must be claimed by, the winner’s parent or guardian.
- This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged based on creative merit. Promoter’s decision is final.
- The prize is not redeemable for cash.
For the Participant to be eligible to compete in the Competition, each of the following must be satisfied:
Participant must enter the Competition:
- within the Competition Period;
- within the strict manner specified within the Terms and Conditions
The judge’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entry that:
- contains material considered by the Promoter to be inappropriate or offensive; or
- was submitted in a manner considered by the Promoter to be inappropriate, which may include, but is not limited to, actions relating to computer hacking, breach of copyright or other intellectual property rights and actions that breach any relevant laws.
By entering the Competition the Participant is deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to exclude, restrict or modify rights which the Participant may have under any law (including the Australian Consumer Law) which may not be excluded, restricted or modified by agreement (‘Your Consumer Rights’). Subject to Your Consumer Rights, the Promoter is not liable for any loss or damage however caused (including by negligence), suffered or incurred in connection with the Competition or any prize. Any condition or warranty which would be implied by law into these terms and conditions is excluded.
Little Bumble Pty Ltd is the Promoter and the supplier of the prize to the winner. The competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered or associated with Facebook.
The Promoter may choose a different winner at the same place as the original draw as is necessary in order to distribute any unclaimed prize.
All entries become the property of the Promoter. All entries may be entered into a database and the entrants’ names and addresses may be used as detailed in the privacy collection statement which accompanies these terms and conditions.
The Promoter may cancel the competition and not award the prize(s) where circumstances beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control prevent the Promoter from providing the prize(s). Should the Promoter cancel the Competition the Promoter will:
- advertise that the Competition has been cancelled by placing a notice on Little Bumble Pty Ltd Facebook page.
- promptly destroy all entries received; and
- not use the personal information that any Participant has provided on the entry
Privacy Collection Statements
Personal information you provide to Little Bumble Pty Ltd ACN: 624101971 by completing this entry form (or otherwise providing your details) may be used for purposes related to the operation of our business including administering the relevant Competition/Promotion, advising you and the public if you are the winner, providing and improving our products and services and, unless you opt out on the entry form or by contacting us, communicating with you on an ongoing basis for market research and/or with information about any products or services we think you may be interested in at Little Bumble.
This may be by any means of communication including telephone and electronic messages (e.g. email). If the information requested is not provided, you will not be able to enter the Competition/Promotion. We take steps to ensure that we only collect personal information which is relevant to our dealings with the particular individuals which is reasonably necessary for the Competition /Promotion or our other business activities.
We generally collect personal information directly from individuals through our marketing, sales, research or other activities. However, in some cases, personal information may be collected from third parties.